As an injured worker receiving case management services Allegiant Managed Care, LLC, you are entitled to the following:
- Education on your rights;
- Be informed of the process by services are selected and given a choice of services.
- The right to have input into the case management plan;
- The right to refuse treatment or services, including case management services and the implications of such refusal relating to benefits eligibility and/or health outcomes;
- The right to obtain information regarding case closure;
- The right to receive notification and a rationale when case management services are changed or terminated; and
- The right to be treated in a respectful and dignified manner.
- The right to have all of your personal and medical information protected in a confidential manner. Information includes written, verbal and electronic communications and data.
- The right to file a complaint utilizing the toll free complaint line
- Access to your case manager with a toll free number